We want to know what Australians understand about rip currents to help better educate the community and save lives.
The answers to the quiz will be emailed to you once you click submit.
Terms and Conditions:
*Please note the competition is now closed*
- Entry is open to Australian residents only aged over 18 years, including existing Surf Life Saving Foundation account holders who have received and completed the ‘Can you identify a rip current’ quiz via slsfoundation.com.au/quiz.
- Entries of Surf Life Saving Foundation 'Can you identify a rip current’ quiz submitted after 11.59pm AEST on 10th April 2022 are not eligible to win prizes.
- Entrants must include their first name, last name, email address and phone number in order for their entry to be valid.
- Prizes: entrants will go in the draw to win one of five $250 AmpolCash gift cards.
- The Surf Life Saving Foundation will draw winners at random on 12th April 2022. Winners will be contacted via phone on 13th April 2022.
- By submitting quiz answers and contact details, entrants give permission to be entered into the draw to win one of five AmpolCash gift cards and receive marketing communications from the Surf Life Saving Foundation.
It's through our appeals that all Australians can really help make a difference. By donating whatever you can, you are helping keep volunteer surf lifesavers on our beaches and helping us strive for zero deaths on our beaches. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible.